Jane Parker Nutrition Retreats – Terms and Conditions.
1. It is the guest’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars are correct. A booking is not confirmed until the booking guest has received email confirmation and the deposit has been paid.
2. The guest will be required to pay Jane Parker Nutrition a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 25% of the total amount due for each room reservation.
3. The balance due shall be paid to Jane Parker Nutrition by the guest not less than 4 weeks prior to the booked retreat start date. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance has not been received by the due date, Jane Parker Nutrition reserves the right to cancel the reservation. In these circumstances the deposit will be retained.
5. In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 6 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 6 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
6. In the event Jane Parker Nutrition need to cancel a retreat due to situations beyond their control, Jane Parker Nutrition reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfares or other travel costs.
7. Jane Parker Nutrition reserves the right to offer, at their discretion, discounts or other incentives, and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no incentive or discount will then become due to them.
8. The guest shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The guest shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Jane Parker Nutrition and its guests, staff or owners.
9. The guest is responsible for any damages caused to the property, fixtures and fittings belonging to Jane Parker Nutrition, the retreat, the staff or the owners, even if accidental, by them.
10. Jane Parker Nutrition reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the guest at any time and for whatever reason. Specifically in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions, the customer will be required to vacate the property immediately and Jane Parker Nutrition shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
11. Any user of the website must be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
12. Jane Parker Nutrition accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. Jane Parker Nutrition is not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
14. Jane Parker Nutrition reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
15. In the event that the guest decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the guest will not be entitled to any refund. If the guest wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
16. The guest must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Jane Parker Nutrition.
17. Jane Parker Nutrition cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables belonging to the guest.
19. In the event of a guest having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the Jane Parker Nutrition as soon as possible.
20. Jane Parker Nutrition shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
Health Terms and Conditions
1. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use the facilities and participate in activities. Guests who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice before participating in the retreat. Jane Parker Nutrition is not liable for any injuries to the guest in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
2. It is the guest's responsibility to inform Jane Parker Nutrition of any previous injuries or illnesses which may affect their participation in the retreat or any of its activities.
3. It is the guest's responsibility to inform Jane Parker Nutrition of any medication they are taking.
4. A guest must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform Jane Parker Nutrition, or the teacher or therapist if during an activity, as soon as possible. In the event of the issue happening during an activity it is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they inform Jane Parker Nutrition immediately after that activity.
5. Jane Parker Nutrition accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the guest’s stay or traveling to and from the Retreat, howsoever caused.
6. Even though the retreat is UK based, we recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of their trip.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters regarding them.